Damiana Tea Recipe (Updated 2023)
Damiana Tea Recipe
A damiana tea recipe to provide high levels of health benefits to strengthen the body and provide energy.
Damiana is a wild aromatic herb that grows in Central America and South America, the herb is dried and consumed as tea and medicine.
Damiana tea can be enjoyed throughout the day with meals for maximum benefits.
Learn how to make damiana tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 2 tsp dried damiana leaves
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 1 slice lemon
- Place a saucepan on high heat and add the water, bring the water to a boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the dried damiana leaves.
- Cover the saucepan and allow the tea to steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a glass and stir in the honey and sliced lemon.
- Serve the damiana tea hot to revitalise the body.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 26
- Sugar: 5.9g
- Sodium: 0.02g
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7.1g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Damiana Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.