How to Reheat Ham Slices in Air Fryer
A great way to reheat ham slices is in an air fryer. Follow the step-by-step instructions below on how to do this.
- Sliced Ham
- Air Fryer
- Baking Sheet or Aluminum Foil
- Turn the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the ham slices on a baking sheet-sized dish with a little bit of water on them.
- Cook for about 2.5 minutes
- Turn them over, and cook for another 2.5 minutes.
- Repeat the process until desired results have been achieved.
- Let it cool for a minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: How to Reheat Ham Slices in Air Fryer