Jamba Juice Secret Menu Pink Starburst Recipe (Updated 2023)
Jamba Juice Secret Menu Pink Starburst Recipe (Copycat)
This homemade Jamba Juice Pink Star recipe is the ultimate recreation of the secret menu pink starburst flavor in smoothie form.
Known as both Pink Starburst smoothie or simply Pink Star has a bold pink coloring and is part of Jamba Juice’s secret menu.
Recreate this secret smoothie at home for the perfect balance of sweet and sour.
Learn how to make your own Jamba Juice Pink Star by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 cup soy milk
- ½ cup lemonade
- ½ cup frozen yogurt
- ¼ cup raspberry sherbet
- ¼ cup orange sherbet
- Place the strawberries onto a tray and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the frozen strawberries into a blender along with the soy milk, lemonade, frozen yogurt, raspberry sherbet and orange sherbet.
- Blend the smoothie on high until thick and smooth with a uniform pink colour throughout.
- Serve the Jamba Juice Pink Star smoothie chilled with a straw for the full experience.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 422
- Sugar: 55.8g
- Sodium: 0.3g
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated Fat: 2.6g
- Carbohydrates: 70.5g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Protein: 16.9g
- Cholesterol: 0.08g
Keywords: Jamba Juice Pink Star Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.