Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie Recipe (Updated 2023)
Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
Uplift your mood with this thick Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie Recipe! This luscious drink is enjoyed across all ages.
It’s a cool trick to feed kids (mostly the picky eaters) some fresh fruits!
Both strawberry and raspberry contain anti-aging antioxidants. They help curb obesity and shield from cancers.
Additionally, they aid in better brain function by improving mood, memory, and coordination.
Strawberries are a fabulous fruit to increase immunity. Its Vitamin C content assists in maintaining eye health, especially the cornea & retina. Its antioxidants work to prevent cataract formation.
Thus, including this pink berry drink in the daily diet can prove advantageous!
Now, let’s move on to the Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie Recipe.
Learn how to make strawberry raspberry smoothie by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 glasses 1x
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: drink
- 0.75 cup fresh/frozen strawberries
- 0.75 cup fresh/frozen raspberries
- 1 cup yogurt
- 4–5 Ice cubes
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1–2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- First, hull the strawberries & raspberries. Then, put them in the blender.
- Next, add in the yogurt, milk, vanilla extract, & ice cubes.
- Blend well. Ensure no berry chunks remain unblended.
- Finally, pour into smoothie cups and do a taste-test. If you feel it needs some sweetness, add 1 tablespoon of honey per mug. Mix and drink away!
- Any plain yogurt would work for this recipe. Greek yogurt & vanilla yogurt are some options.
- For a creamy addition, you can include a banana.
- If you are using frozen fruits or chilled milk/yogurt, you can skip the ice.
- For thin smoothie-consistency use fresh fruits. For thicker, use frozen fruits.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 331
- Sugar: 53.57g
- Sodium: 117mg
- Fat: 6.64g
- Saturated Fat: 4.111g
- Trans Fat: 0.104g
- Carbohydrates: 61.23g
- Fiber: 5.9g
- Protein: 9.35g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
Keywords: strawberry raspberry smoothie recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.