Tokyo Tea Recipe: Sweet & Citrusy Blend
Tokyo Tea Recipe
Check out this Tokyo tea recipe! It’s a bright green hard drink with the unique fruity taste of Midori delectably complimenting the sweet & tangy blend!
Tokyo tea & Long Island Iced tea are quite similar!
The difference lies in 2 ingredients- While Tokyo tea uses Melon/kiwi liqueur & lime soda, Long Island Iced tea uses triple sec & cola, respectively!
When serving guests your homemade Tokyo tea, there are a few foods that pair perfectly with this chilled sharp citrusy drink!
These foods include grilled veggies, fajitas, and barbequed meat.
Learn how to make Tokyo Tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 glass 1x
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 Tbsp vodka
- A splash of lime soda
- 1 Tbsp rum
- 12–15 ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp gin
- 1 Tbsp tequila
- 2 Tablespoons sweet & sour mix
- 1 Tablespoon Midori melon liqueur
- 1 lemon wheel
- 1 maraschino cherry
- At first, transfer the ice cubes to a glass.
- Add the vodka, rum, gin, tequila, melon liqueur, and sweet & sour mix.
- Fill up the glass with lime soda. Stir once gently!
Serve topped with a lemon wheel and a maraschino cherry!
- In place of lime soda, you can also use Sprite or 7-up in this Tokyo tea recipe.
- Instead of Midori melon liqueur, you can use the classic Kiwi liqueur, if available in your region
- You may opt to replace the sweet & sour mix with fresh lime juice for a more vibrant and fresh zingy flavor! You’ll need to add some sweet syrup to balance out the sourness.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 26.58 g
- Sodium: 5 mg
- Fat: 0.19 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.033 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 30.31 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 0.32 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Tokyo Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook or bake - you're in the right place.
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!