Warm Vanilla Milk Recipe (updated 2023)
Warm Vanilla Milk Recipe
This warm vanilla milk recipe is perfect for relaxation and helps you to fall into a serene slumber.
A deliciously sweet drink that can be served warm or cold, milk naturally contains tryptophan which helps us sleep better and boosts melatonin to ensure quality sleep.
Bring back the feeling of childhood with a warm glass of sweet vanilla milk just before bed to inspire sweet dreams.
Learn how to make this warm and sweet vanilla milk by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Milk
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 tsp sweetener (honey, maple syrup, or sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add the milk.
- Then add the sweetener, vanilla and cinnamon to the saucepan. Stir to dissolve the sweetener and warm through the vanilla milk.
- Taste the milk and add more vanilla to your liking.
- Pour the warm vanilla milk into a mug and enjoy just before bed for a soothing night’s sleep.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 216
- Sugar: 22.8g
- Sodium: 0.2g
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g
- Carbohydrates: 24.3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 12g
- Cholesterol: 0.03g
Keywords: vanilla milk recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.