November 9, 2020
Homemade Panera Iced Green Tea Recipe
Homemade Panera Iced Green Tea
This homemade Panera Iced Green Tea recipe can be made at home to copy the tropical combination of green tea, honey, mango and mint.
This refreshing drink is a mix of green tea and mango which is a healthier alternative to most iced teas, the recipe also uses honey as a natural sweetener to create a light and refreshing beverage.
Green tea is a source of caffeine to provide a boost throughout the day whilst also containing antioxidants and nutrients.
If available then use papaya green tea bags or one teaspoon of papaya nectar for the complete experience.
Learn how to make Panera iced tea by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: boil
- Cuisine: drink
- 1 cup water
- 2 green tea bag
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp papaya nectar (optional)
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- ice, to serve
- Into a small saucepan add one cup of water and place on a high heat.
- Bring the water to a boil then remove from the heat.
- Into the saucepan of water add the green tea bags and honey, mix to dissolve the honey.
- Allow the tea to cool and infuse in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour remove the green tea bags and discard.
- Into a tall glass add ice then pour over the iced green tea, papaya nectar and mango juice.
- Stir to combine then garnish with fresh mint and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 60
- Sugar: 13.7g
- Sodium: 0.2g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 14.8g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 0.4g
Keywords: panera iced green tea recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi friend! Welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linh and I live in Arizona. I am obsessed with all things food!
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter with recipes to your inbox!
let's be social
Herbal Bay Leaf Tea Recipe
Classic Hawaiian Spam Sandwich Recipe
Friendship Tea Recipe aka “Spiced Tea with Tang”
How to Cook Frozen Jalapeño Poppers in an Air Fryer
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.
Copyright © 2020 Recipemarker.com | All Rights Reserved | Privacy | Terms | Contact