Winter Melon Milk Tea Recipe: Chilled Delight
Winter Melon Milk Tea Recipe
You will like this chilled Winter Melon Milk Tea Recipe! It infuses a sharp winter melon flavor with a pleasant Jasmine green tea taste.
The agave nectar blends a light fruity sweetness.
Furthermore, winter melon’s bold flavor is well-matched with its extensive medicinal properties!
It energizes the body, boosts brain powder, and has a cooling effect. Learn how to make winter melon tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 glass 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1.5 Tbsp non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup green Jasmine tea
- 1.5 Tbsp winter melon syrup
- 1.5 Tbsp agave nectar (or fructose syrup)
- 4–5 ice cubes
- First, transfer the creamer to a large shaker or mixing glass.
- Now, pour in the prepared green Jasmine tea. Mix well.
- Next, add the winter melon syrup and agave nectar. Stir nicely.
- Lastly, add the ice cubes, cover the shaker, and shake for 10-15 seconds.
Pour into a glass and enjoy right away! If desired you can also add some cooked tapioca pearls for a fun textural delight.
- To prepare the green Jasmine tea– add a teaspoon of green Jasmine tea leaves in a cup, pour 200 ml boiling water on it, and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Besides green Jasmine tea, you can also use brewed Assam black tea.
- For a warm winter melon milk tea recipe- Pour half a cup of warm brewed green/black tea on half a cup of hot milk. Add the winter melon syrup and your preferred sweetener. Stir well and enjoy!
- Instead of non-dairy creamer, you may opt for any plant-based milk. For instance, soy milk really goes well with this recipe!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 331
- Sugar: 23.99 g
- Sodium: 1696 mg
- Fat: 21.42 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.775 g
- Trans Fat: 2.637 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.21 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 2.45 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Winter Melon Milk Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linda, as you can tell I'm a fan of cooking and baking.
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!