Yogi Spice Tea Recipe (updated 2023)
Yogi Spice Tea Recipe
A yogi spice tea recipe to harmonize your body with soothing flavors and aromas.
Yogi tea has many benefits as it’s an Ayurvedic tea used as herbal medicine to promote health, wellness, and vitality. Balancing the body with an exotic blend of herbs and spices to aid digestion and boost energy.
Make a big batch of the tea then store in the refrigerator to be reheated for a midday drink, this tea can also be transformed into a chai tea with the addition of warm milk and honey.
Learn how to make yogi tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: boiling
- Cuisine: drink
- 2 cup water
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, sliced
- 2 green cardamom, crushed
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp black peppercorn
- 1 tsp black tea leaf
- Place a small saucepan on a medium heat and pour in the water.
- Bring the water to a boil then add the cinnamon, fresh ginger, green cardamom, cloves and black peppercorn.
- Boil the water for 5 minutes then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes remove the saucepan from the heat and add the black tea leaves.
- Allow the tea to infuse for 5 minutes then strain the liquid into a jug to remove the aromatics.
- Serve the yogi tea as a refreshing beverage hot or chilled over ice.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 54
- Sugar: 0.4g
- Fat: 0.9g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 13.4g
- Fiber: 6.1g
- Protein: 1.4g
Keywords: yogi tea recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!