Coconut Milk Tea Recipe (updated 2023)
Coconut Milk Tea Recipe
A naturally sweet coconut milk tea recipe that is light and refreshing with the fresh flavors of coconut.
The vegan beverage is simple to prepare using store cupboard ingredients to create a soothing summer tea.
Coconut milk is often used to sweeten and flavor tea while this recipe uses the ingredient as the base of the drink to make the coconut the main focus providing a smooth, irresistible richness.
Learn how to make Coconut Milk Tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp tea leaves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- Into a saucepan add the coconut milk and water, and place on the stove over low heat.
- Bring the liquid to a simmer then add the brown sugar, tea leaves, and cinnamon stick.
- Simmer the tea for 5 minutes then take the saucepan off the heat.
- Strain the tea through a sieve to remove the tea leaves and cinnamon.
- Serve the coconut milk tea warm.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 0.07g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 11.3g
- Carbohydrates: 13.8g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Coconut Milk Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.