Homemade Starbucks Iced Green Tea Recipe (updated 2023)
Homemade Starbucks Iced Green Tea Recipe
Our Starbucks Iced Green tea recipe is a simple money-saver to replicate at home.
Lightly flavored with mint tea, lemon, and a touch of sweetness to brighten the day.
The antioxidants found within green tea make this a healthier option for your afternoon beverage.
If you’re looking to save some money and a trip to Starbucks you can make our version of this popular iced green tea drink.
Learn how to make Starbucks iced green tea lemonade by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: boil
- Cuisine: drink
- 2 cups of water
- 2 mint green tea bags
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ice, to serve
- Into a small saucepan pour two cups of water then place it on high heat. Bring the water to a boil then add the green tea bags.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow the tea to steep for 15 minutes.
- While the tea steeps place a second small saucepan on the heat. Into the saucepan add the sugar and ½ cup of water. Bring the saucepan to a boil then simmer for 2 minutes. Store the sugar syrup in a container and allow it to cool.
- To complete the Starbucks Iced Green Tea remove the tea bag and pour the tea into a tall glass.
- Into the glass add ice, lemon juice, and one tablespoon of sugar syrup, stir to combine then serve!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 33.3g
- Carbohydrates: 36.3g
Keywords: Starbucks Iced Green Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!