Flat Tummy Water Recipe (Updated 2023)
Flat Tummy Water Recipe
A flat tummy water recipe can help aid with weight loss. To get the full benefits, drink a glass of this every day for the best results.
This beverage can help keep your body hydrated, make you feel fuller, and bring fresh nutrients to your system.
Detox your body with this flat tummy water recipe avoiding unhealthy foods and promoting a nutritious lifestyle.
Learn how to make “flat tummy water” by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Juice
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup ginger, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Into a jug add the water, ginger, cucumber, mint leaves and sliced lemon.
- Stir the ingredients and allow the water to infuse with the fresh herbs and fruit.
- Place the jug into the refrigerator and serve chilled.
- After 15 minutes pour a glass of nutritious flat tummy water, drink regularly before meals.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 106
- Sugar: 2.6g
- Sodium: 0g
- Fat: 1.7g
- Carbohydrates: 23.6g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 3.5g
Keywords: flat tummy water recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.