Homemade McDonald’s Sweet Tea Recipe (updated 2023)
Homemade McDonald’s Sweet Tea Recipe
Our homemade McDonald’s Sweet Tea recipe is so delicious because of the ingredient which makes it ‘sweet tea’, sugar!
This recipe provides a match to the McDonald’s sweetness and the benefit of making the tea at home is that you can regulate exactly how much sugar to add according to your taste.
Learn how to make your own McDonald’s sweet tea by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: boil
- Cuisine: drink
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tea bag
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Pour the water into a small saucepan and place on high heat.
- Once boiling removes the saucepan from the heat and add the tea bags and caster sugar.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar then allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and discard them.
- Store the sweet tea in the refrigerator or pour over ice and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 66.7g
- Carbohydrates: 66.7g
Keywords: McDonald's Sweet Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.