Friendship Tea Recipe aka “Spiced Tea with Tang” (Updated 2023)
Friendship Tea Recipe aka “Spiced Tea with Tang”
Our friendship tea recipe is quick and warming with wonderful sweetness and spice, perfect for those cold dark nights.
A winter warmer with the fragrance of the holidays sometimes referred to as Spiced Tea with Tang.
Friendship tea is designed for sharing so make a big batch of the tea mix and gift to friends and family so that they can experience the heart-warming drink themselves.
The tea mix can be combined then infused into hot water and strainer or blend the tea mix into a fine powder.
Enjoy simply stirred into boiling water for a smooth inviting drink.
Learn how to make friendship tea at home by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: boil
- Cuisine: drink
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup of tang
- 1/8 cup iced tea mix powder
- 1/2 cup sweetened lemonade mix
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Into an airtight container combine the iced tea powder, instant Tang, lemonade mix, cinnamon, allspice and cloves. Alternatively, add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz on high until a fine powder.
- Store the friendship tea mix in an airtight container.
- Then place a small saucepan on medium heat and pour in the water.
- Bring the saucepan of water to a boil then remove from the heat.
- Stir one tablespoon of the tea mix into the water to dissolve, and sugar to your liking.
- Pour the friendship tea into a mug and enjoy the sweet spiced flavours.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 51g
- Sodium: 0.3g
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 52.1g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 0.1g
Keywords: friendship tea recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!