Jasmine Green Milk Tea Recipe (updated 2023)
Jasmine Green Milk Tea Recipe
Our Jasmine Milk Tea recipe is made using Jasmine green tea, a tea which is bold in flavor and perfectly pairs with the creaminess of the milk.
The result is a sweet, smooth, and delicate drink with floral perfumed notes.
Green tea also has many health benefits such as lowering cholesterol, improving blood circulation, and lowering the risk of heart disease.
Serve chilled with ice as a soothing drink which is suitable to be enjoyed at any time of the day.
This drink can also be served as a bubble tea with the addition of cooked tapioca pearls.
Learn how to make jasmine green milk tea by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: boil
- Cuisine: drink
- 2 jasmine green tea bags
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup milk
- ice, to serve
- Boil the water in the kettle and place the jasmine green tea bags into a jug.
- Once boiling, pour the water into the jug and steep the tea for 2 minutes.
- Then remove the tea bags and discard. While the tea is hot, stir in the honey to dissolve.
- Set the jasmine green tea aside to cook for 5 minutes.
- Then into a tall glass add ice and milk, pour over the jasmine green tea and enjoy the chilled drink.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 22.8g
- Sodium: 68mg
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 23.3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 4.1g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
Keywords: jasmine green milk tea recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!