January 11, 2021
Kale Tonic Juice Recipe: Healthy and Nutritious
Kale Tonic Juice Recipe
A kale tonic juice recipe to boost your mood, nutrition, and wellness.
Crisp and refreshing green juice which is sweet and tart in flavor, kale is a well-known superfood packed with antioxidants, fiber, and vitamin A.
Drink this kale tonic juice recipe in the morning to provide the nutrition and energy for the rest of your day.
This healthy green juice recipe includes apples, kale, cucumbers, celery, and lemons.
Learn how to make this kale tonic juice by following these steps
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Juice
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 2 cups baby kale
- 1 apple, roughly chopped
- ½ cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 cup water
- Optional: 1 kiwi
- Into a blender add the baby kale, apple, cucumber, celery, lemon and water.
- Blend the ingredients on high speed until smooth.
- Pour the kale tonic juice through a strainer into a jug.
- Allow the smooth juice to drip through the strainer, removing any solids from the juice.
- Serve the kale tonic juice in a glass with a few ice cubes.
- Optional: If you like to add some extra flavor and nutritious benefits then you can also peel and add a kiwi into your blend.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 248
- Sugar: 27.4g
- Sodium: 0.1g
- Fat: 1.8g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 60.2g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 8.3g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: kale tonic juice recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi friend! Welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linh and I live in Arizona. I am obsessed with all things food!