Lavender Milk Tea Recipe: Deliciously Smooth (updated 2023)
Lavender Milk Tea Recipe
This smooth “Lavender Milk Tea Recipe” will calm your senses with its striking fragrance and delicate flavor!
Lavender milk tea has many benefits. Sip in this floral tea and sink in its magic to enhance mood, ward off anxiety, and induce relaxing sleep.
Research says that drinking Lavender tea can naturally relieve menstrual cramps too!
Learn how to make honey lavender milk tea by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 cup of coconut milk (or any full-fat milk)
- 2 tsp dried lavender buds
- 2.5 cups of water
- 1 tsp loose green tea leaves (or 1 teabag)
- 1 Tbsp honey (optional)
- Begin by simmering the milk in a saucepan (placed on the stove) over low heat.
- Then, as soon as the milk simmers, add in the dried lavender buds. Cover the saucepan and turn off the stove. Allow the lavender steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the water (600 ml) in a separate pot and turn off the stove. Add the green tea leaves (or a teabag) and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Now, strain the tea into two cups. Also, strain the lavender milk into the teacups.
- (optional) you can serve over ice if you prefer a chilled taste.
Finally, stir in some honey and enjoy!
- This smooth Lavender Milk Tea Recipe uses green tea leaves for its mild taste which doesn’t overpower the lavender flavor. If you prefer a stronger tea you can use Earl Grey tea but it might compromise the mellow lavender taste.
- For fancy lavender tea presentation– strain the steeped lavender milk and make it frothy using a hand blender. Layer the milk froth on top of the brewed tea in the cup and serve garnished with a pinch of dried lavender buds.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 312
- Sugar: 13.66 g
- Sodium: 26 mg
- Fat: 28.61 g
- Saturated Fat: 25.369 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.49 g
- Fiber: 2.8 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Lavender Milk Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.