Starbucks Dragon Drink Recipe Copycat (Updated 2023)
Starbucks Dragon Drink Recipe Copycat
Check out our copycat version of the Starbucks Dragon drink recipe which is simple and tastes amazing using only 3 ingredients.
The flavors of mango, dragon fruit, and coconut create a refreshing tropical delight from the comfort of your home.
The homemade recipe is more affordable and tastes like the original version, possibly better!
Learn how to make this copycat version of the Starbucks Dragon drink by following the steps below:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 cup mango juice
- 1 cup light coconut milk/almond milk
- 1 oz dragon fruit energy drink mix
- ice cubes, to serve
- Open the sachet of dragon fruit energy drink mix and pour into a jug.
- Then add the mango juice to the jug and stir to dissolve the dragon fruit powder.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour in the mango juice mixer.
- Next top up the glass with the coconut milk, stir to combine the liquids.
- Serve the Starbucks dragon drink immediately.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 31g
- Sodium: 0.1g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 11.3g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Starbucks dragon drink recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.