McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe (Homemade Version)
Learn how to make a homemade version of the McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie recipe following the guide below.
This recipe is super simple only requiring four ingredients, blend whole fruits for a fresh burst of fruity flavor.
The strawberry and banana are frozen to naturally thicken the smoothie then mixed with yogurt and ice which thickens the drink into a creamy, irresistible beverage.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 cup ice
- 3oz Greek yogurt
- 10 oz strawberries, frozen
- 4 oz banana, frozen
- Place the strawberries and banana onto a baking tray then transfer to the freezer.
- Allow the strawberries and banana to freeze for at least 20 minutes.
- Once frozen, add the ice, Greek yogurt, strawberries, and banana into a blender.
- Set the blender to high and blitz for 1 minute until thick and smooth, taste and add extra sugar to your preference.
- Pour the McDonald’s strawberry banana smoothie into a glass and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 295
- Sugar: 27.8g
- Sodium: 0.01g
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 50.9g
- Fiber: 8.6g
- Protein: 6.3g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: McDonald's Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linda, as you can tell I'm a fan of cooking and baking.
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!