Dairy Queen Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe (Copycat) (updated 2023)
Dairy Queen Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe (Copycat)
The one and only Dairy Queen strawberry banana smoothie recipe with REAL strawberry and banana.
Blend up this delicious mixture for a version as fresh as if it was made in-store using frozen fruit to thicken and chill the smoothie.
The recipe uses skimmed milk and low-fat Greek yogurt to create a health-conscious refreshment that still has all the flavor.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- ¼ cup skimmed milk
- ¼ cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 oz orange and passion fruit juice
- ½ cup strawberries, frozen
- ½ ripe banana, frozen
- Into a blender add the milk, Greek yogurt and caster sugar.
- Blitz the smoothie for 1 minute to dissolve the sugar into the liquid.
- Then add the orange and passion fruit juice, frozen strawberries and frozen banana.
- Blend the mixture for 2 minutes until completely smooth, adjust the consistency with more fruit juice if needed then serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 326
- Sugar: 51g
- Sodium: 0.3g
- Fat: 1.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 59.9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 19.8g
- Cholesterol: 0.01g
Keywords: Dairy Queen Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.