April 9, 2021
Smoothie King Hulk Recipe
Smoothie King Hulk Recipe (Homemade Version)
An incredible Smoothie King Hulk recipe that you can create simply at home.
The Hulk smoothie is available at Smoothie King in chocolate, coffee, strawberry, or vanilla flavors for many ways to be enjoyed.
The base of the smoothie is ice cream, bananas, and a hulk blend, the hulk blend contains protein powder as this drink is targeted as a weight gainer.
In this recipe, we focus on the classic vanilla smoothie which can then easily be transformed with the addition of chocolate, coffee, or strawberries.
Learn how to make this copycat version of the Smoothie King Hulk vanilla smoothie.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 2 tbsp pecan
- ¼ cup soy milk
- 4 oz banana, frozen
- 1 tbsp protein powder (optional)
- ½ cup vanilla ice cream
- In a blender add the pecans and soy milk.
- Blitz on high for 3 minutes until the pecans are finely blended.
- Then add the frozen banana, protein powder, and vanilla ice cream.
- Set the blender to high and blitz for 1 minute.
- Serve the vanilla hulk smoothie or add extra flavorings of chocolate, coffee, and strawberry.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 517
- Sugar: 25.2g
- Sodium: 0.1g
- Fat: 26.8g
- Saturated Fat: 5.4g
- Carbohydrates: 45.4g
- Fiber: 6.6g
- Protein: 29.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.08g
Keywords: Smoothie King Hulk Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi friend! Welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linh and I live in Arizona. I am obsessed with all things food!