September 23, 2020
Panera’s Green Passion Power Smoothie Recipe
Panera’s Green Passion Power Smoothie Recipe (Homemade Version)
This refreshing homemade version of Panera’s green passion power smoothie recipe is a must-try!
It’s healthy and fills the mouth with a burst of flavors.
The vibrant green color of this drink attracts kids and adults the same!
Every sip of this smoothie hits you with the tanginess of passion fruit and the sweetness coming from the peach, mango, & white grape juice.
The subtle taste of baby spinach leaves is hardly detectable.
Spare a few minutes to prepare this luscious green super easy smoothie for a rejuvenating morning start.
If you are trying to get fit, relish the nutrition in the Panera’s green passion power smoothie when your snack-cravings kick in or replace a meal with it.
Learn how to make this copycat version of Panera’s Green Passion Power Smoothie at home by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 7
- Cook Time: 3
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 0.5 cup of baby spinach leaves
- 1 fresh/frozen ripe peach (chopped)
- 0.5 cup fresh/frozen ripe mangoes (chopped)
- 0.75 cup passion fruit juice
- 0.25 cup white grape juice
- 0.5 cup ice
- Put the baby spinach leaves, chopped peach, and chopped mangoes into the blender. Pour the passion fruit and grape juice followed by the crushed ice.
- Blend for 5 minutes, until all the ingredients combine into a semi-thick consistency.
* If you prefer a slightly runny consistency, add some water and blend for a minute.
Pour the Panera’s green passion power smoothie into your sipper mug and enjoy it!
- For additional nutrition, you can add baby Kale leaves or any leafy greens such as Arugula, Romaine lettuce, Bok Choy, Collard, or Dandelion greens.
- Freshly squeezed pineapple or orange juice is an excellent alternative for Passion fruit juice.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 241
- Sugar: 53.66g
- Sodium: 51mg
- Fat: 1.11g
- Saturated Fat: 0.163g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 57.87g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4.18g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Panera's Green Passion Power Smoothie
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi friend! Welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linh and I live in Arizona. I am obsessed with all things food!