Papaya Milkshake Recipe (updated 2023)
Papaya Milkshake Recipe
Follow our Papaya Milkshake recipe which forms a silky and smooth papaya shake using ripe fruit for the best breakfast.
Papaya is a tropical fruit that can be found at most grocery stores. People love to eat them in the summertime or while traveling on vacation.
When making this shake, make sure to buy ripe papayas which can be distinguished by their yellow-orange skin rather than the unripe ones which are green.
You can also buy frozen pre-cut papayas to add to your shake.
The papaya milkshake is also a great way to encourage kids to eat more fruits by slipping it into a diet in the form of shakes!
Learn how to make a papaya milkshake by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes (plus 1 hour for freezing)
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Milkshake
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: dessert
- 1 cup papaya
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Peel and halve the papaya, remove the seeds and discard. Then roughly chop the papaya and transfer to a plate, freeze for 1 hour. (Or add pre-cut frozen papayas instead to save time).
- Add frozen papaya into a blender with the honey, milk, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon.
- Blend until the milkshake is completely smooth.
- Serve the papaya milkshake immediately, best as a healthy breakfast in the summertime.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 39.8g
- Sodium: 128mg
- Fat: 5.4g
- Saturated Fat: 3.1g
- Carbohydrates: 46.2g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 8.8g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
Keywords: papaya milkshake recipe, milkshake
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!