Starbucks Guava White Tea Lemonade Recipe (Copycat) (updated 2023)
Starbucks Guava White Tea Lemonade Recipe (Copycat)
Check out this refreshing homemade Guava White Tea Lemonade recipe which is bright, refreshing, and sweet.
This flavor was one of the first introduced by Starbucks in their iced tea menu, so we’ve created our own version which can be made from the comfort of your home.
A simple blend of white tea, lemonade, and guava juice, shaken with ice to provide intense flavors and a cooling beverage.
Learn how to make this copycat version of Starbucks Guava White Tea Lemonade by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Juice
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 white tea bag
- 1 cup water, hot
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup lemonade
- 1 cups guava juice
- ice cubes, to serve
- Place a saucepan on high heat and add the water, bring the water to a boil.
- Into a cup add the white tea bag and pour over the bowling water, allow the white tea to infuse for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bag and discard.
- In a shaker add the white tea, brown sugar, lemonade, guava juice and ice.
- Shake well to chill and bring the ingredients together.
- Strain the guava white tea lemonade into a glass filled with ice cubes, serve immediately as a refreshing chilled drink.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 196
- Sugar: 35.8g
- Sodium: 0.01g
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 45.4g
- Fiber: 8.9g
- Protein: 4.3g
Keywords: Guava White Tea Lemonade Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!