Starbucks Kiwi Refresher Recipe (Copycat) (Updated 2023)
Starbucks Kiwi Refresher Recipe (Copycat)
A Starbucks Kiwi Refresher recipe is a combination of star fruit, kiwi, lemon, and ice.
A sweet and sour beverage which is also a dairy-free option at Starbucks, incredibly refreshing as the name suggests and perfect for cooling on a hot day.
Try this surprisingly simple copycat recipe for yourself to serve a Starbucks refresher from your own home.
Learn how to make Starbucks Kiwi Refresher drink by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 lemon
- 1 starfruit, trimmed
- 2 kiwi, peeled
- ice cubes, to serve
- Place a saucepan on medium heat then add the sugar and one cup of water.
- Bring the water to a boil to dissolve the sugar then remove from the stove.
- Slice the lemons in half and juice, strain the lemon juice to remove the seeds then add to the sugar water.
- Finely chop the kiwi and slice the starfruit then place ½ of the kiwi and ¾ of the starfruit into a blender.
- Pour one cup of water into the blender and blitz on high speed until a smooth juice is formed.
- Into a jug stir together the fruit juice, lemon sugar syrup, chopped kiwi and sliced starfruit.
- Serve the kiwi refresher in a large glass over ice cubes.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 336
- Sugar: 69.4g
- Sodium: 0.02g
- Fat: 1.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 87.8g
- Fiber: 9.8g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Starbucks kiwi refresher recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!