Almond Tea Recipe (Updated 2023)
Almond Tea Recipe
An almond tea recipe that utilizes whole almonds, soaked overnight then blended into sweet and smooth nut milk.
The almond milk provides a complex taste profile that complements the home-brewed tea and can be added to your liking.
Almond milk is naturally rich in vitamin E and lower in calories than cow’s milk providing a healthy, vegan alternative.
Learn how to make almond tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Soak: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- ½ cup whole almonds
- 1 cup water
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 tsp black tea leaves
- Place the almonds into a mixing bowl and cover with water, allow the almonds to soak for at least 4 hours up to overnight.
- Once soaked, place the almonds in a blender with 1 ½ cups water.
- Blend on high for 2 minutes until smooth then pour the almond milk through a sieve to remove any solids, set the almond milk aside.
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add the water.
- Bring the water to a simmer then add the cinnamon and black tea leaves.
- Simmer the tea for 2 minutes then strain to remove the cinnamon and tea leaves.
- Serve the tea hot and combine with homemade almond milk.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 281
- Sugar: 2.1g
- Sodium: 0.01g
- Fat: 23.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 7.2g
- Protein: 10.1g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Almond Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.