Starbucks Vanilla Steamer Recipe (Copycat) (updated 2023)
Starbucks Vanilla Steamer Recipe (Copycat)
A copycat Starbucks vanilla steamer recipe of sweetened vanilla milk and whipped cream.
The ideal caffeine-free sweet drink has all the luxurious properties of a latte.
This hot, creamy beverage doesn’t contain any coffee or caffeine so is the perfect option for a Starbucks drink that is also kid-friendly.
Learn how to make a Starbucks Vanilla Steamer drink by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 8 oz milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add the milk.
- Bring the milk to a gentle simmer then add the vanilla extract and sugar.
- Stir and adjust the flavor to taste.
- Transfer the warm vanilla milk to a blender.
- Blitz on low for 1 minute until the mixture is foamy.
- Pour the hot, frothy vanilla milk into a cup.
- Top the Starbucks vanilla steamer with whipped cream and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 23.3g
- Sodium: 0.12g
- Fat: 13.9g
- Saturated Fat: 8.6g
- Carbohydrates: 25.1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 8.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.05g
Keywords: Starbucks Vanilla Steamer recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.