Starbucks Vanilla Steamer Recipe (Copycat) (updated 2023)
Starbucks Vanilla Steamer Recipe (Copycat)
A copycat Starbucks vanilla steamer recipe of sweetened vanilla milk and whipped cream.
The ideal caffeine-free sweet drink has all the luxurious properties of a latte.
This hot, creamy beverage doesn’t contain any coffee or caffeine so is the perfect option for a Starbucks drink that is also kid-friendly.
Learn how to make a Starbucks Vanilla Steamer drink by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 8 oz milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add the milk.
- Bring the milk to a gentle simmer then add the vanilla extract and sugar.
- Stir and adjust the flavor to taste.
- Transfer the warm vanilla milk to a blender.
- Blitz on low for 1 minute until the mixture is foamy.
- Pour the hot, frothy vanilla milk into a cup.
- Top the Starbucks vanilla steamer with whipped cream and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 23.3g
- Sodium: 0.12g
- Fat: 13.9g
- Saturated Fat: 8.6g
- Carbohydrates: 25.1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 8.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.05g
Keywords: Starbucks Vanilla Steamer recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!