Rosemary Tea Recipe: Aromatic Soother (updated 2023)
Rosemary Tea Recipe
This is a simple Rosemary Tea recipe! It’s infused with the soothing fragrance of rosemary, the natural sweetness of golden honey, and a subtle kick of lemon.
The caffeine-free rosemary tea is full of medicinal properties and health benefits!
Sipping this warm beverage regularly helps with weight loss and improves memory power.
It has a calming effect on the mood and lowers stress & anxiety levels impressively.
Furthermore, this herbal tea keeps the skin healthy and has brilliant anti-aging effects. It helps cure skin-related troubles such as acne, blisters, & fungal infections.
It also aids in skin tightening, delaying wrinkle formation, and clearing blemishes giving a youthful radiant look.
Learn how to make rosemary tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs (or 2 teaspoons of dried rosemary leaves)
- 2.5 cups of filtered water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 lemon wedge
- Pour the filtered water into a pot or electric kettle and bring it to a boil.
- Now, pour the boiling water into 2 cups. Immerse 1 rosemary sprig in each cup and leave it for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes of steeping time is up, remove the rosemary sprigs. Stir a teaspoon of honey and squeeze a few drops of lemon into each cup.
Enjoy your warm rosemary tea right away!
- For a strong rosemary-flavored tea, you can leave the rosemary sprig in boiling water for 6-7 minutes. But, avoid leaving it for too long as it will result in a bitter taste.
- Adding some honey or agave syrup is essential as it helps balance out the tart effect of rosemary.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 26
- Sugar: 5.85 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 0.19 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.089 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.75 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Rosemary Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!