Grateful Dead Drink Recipe (updated 2023)
Grateful Dead Drink Recipe
The Grateful Dead Drink Recipe is a chilled party drink that mixes five different alcohols with a little lemon juice.
This cocktail is pretty strong and having extra rounds can get you more than tipsy!
The drink has 4 high-octane spirits such as gin, vodka, rum, & tequila. The hint of Chambord, a raspberry liqueur, slightly balances out the alcohol’s taste, but its intensity remains.
To tone down the drink’s power, always add fresh ice to your glass.
Learn how to make the Grateful Dead cocktail drink by following these steps:
You can always prepare the Grateful Dead Drink Recipe for your backyard or pool parties with friends. It is a fabulous cold cocktail to sip after a fun dance. Just keep a key tip in mind when making this drink at home. Always use good quality alcohol or else it won’t taste great and will leave you with a bad feeling!
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: 1 glass 1x
- Category: Alcoholic Beverage
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 ounce Blanco Tequila
- 1 ounce White Rum
- 1½ Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 ounce Vodka
- 1 ounce Gin
- 1 cup ice
- 1 ounce Chambord
- Begin by adding all the ingredients- tequila, rum, lemon juice, vodka, gin, ½ cup ice cubes, & Chambord into a cocktail shaker.
- Close the lid and shake well for 15-20 seconds.
- Then, strain (use a Hawthorne strainer) the cocktail into Collins glass.
- Finally, serve the drink with fresh ice cubes and a thin lemon slice.
- Besides Chambord, you can use any other good quality raspberry liqueur such as Giffard Framboise or Whidbey Raspberry liqueur.
- Lemon juice can be substituted with sour mix.
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 249
- Sugar: 5.85g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 0.11g
- Saturated Fat: 0.015g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 0.04g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.19g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Grateful Dead Drink Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.