Homemade Dunkin Donuts Iced Tea Recipe (updated 2023)
Homemade Dunkin’ Donuts Iced Tea Recipe
The secret to Dunkin’ Donuts Iced Tea recipe is that the tea is cold brewed rather than using the traditional method.
Learn our homemade copycat version of this popular drink.
The tea is steeped in cold filtered water and allowed to infuse for at least 12 hours.
The cold brewing technique creates a sweeter and smoother tasting tea than when using boiling water.
As the tea is slowly processed the bitter tannins within the tea are not released which makes for a more refreshingly cool drink.
Then the lemon-flavored sparkling water adds a satisfying light fizz with a cooling lemon flavor to complete the replica of Dunkin’ Donuts Iced Tea.
Learn how to make Dunkin’ Donuts iced tea by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 12 hours
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: boil
- Cuisine: drink
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 1 tea bag
- 1/4 cup lemon-flavored sparkling water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- ice, to serve
- Into a pitcher add the tea bag, lemon-flavored sparkling water, sugar, and filtered water.
- Stir the tea bag gently to begin to release the tea and dissolve the sugar.
- Then place the pitcher in the refrigerator and allow to cold brew for 12 hours.
- After brewing the iced tea should be a vibrant yellow with a sweet smooth flavor.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 188
- Sugar: 50g
- Sodium: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
Keywords: Dunkin' Donuts Iced Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!