Toasted Almond Drink Recipe (Updated 2023)
Toasted Almond Drink Recipe
The Toasted Almond Drink Recipe is super easy to make! It brings together amaretto & coffee liqueur into a terrific cocktail.
This drink has a sweet taste and smooth creaminess. It’s a strong drink that you crave to have again and again. The two liqueurs used to prepare this silky beige-colored cocktail are in a 1:1 ratio. Yet, the proportions can be customized as per individual preferences.
To take the drink up a notch for an extra yummy experience you may serve the drink by pouring in on a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Learn how to make a Toasted Almond cocktail drink by following these steps:
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 glass 1x
- Category: Alcoholic Beverage
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 45ml | 3 Tbsp amaretto liqueur
- 45ml | 3 Tbsp coffee liqueur
- 60ml | 4 Tbsp light or heavy cream
- In a martini shaker, add the ice cubes, amaretto liqueur and coffee liqueur. Shake well for 10-20 seconds.
- Now, pour in the cream, lock the shaker’s lid, and swirl around to blend the cream with the chilled liqueur mix.
- Finally, pour into a martini glass.
You can enjoy this toasted almond drink recipe garnished with some almond chips!
- As goes for the coffee liqueurs, Mr Black, Kahlua, & Tia Maria are good options.
- To make the drink creamy, it is essential to use cream. Other than that, whole milk, full-fat milk, or half & half work deliciously.
- In case you are looking for a non-dairy substitute for the cream, you can opt for zero-dairy creamer, almond milk, soy milk, or oat milk. This will vary the drink flavour slightly.
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 384
- Sugar: 32.04g
- Sodium: 29mg
- Fat: 11.2g
- Saturated Fat: 6.905g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 35.65g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1.62g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
Keywords: Toasted Almond Drink Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.