Red Tea Detox Recipe for Weight Loss
Red Tea Detox Recipe
A revitalizing red tea detox recipe to invigorate the body and remove toxins.
Naturally red, using hibiscus petals are infused into the tea producing a vibrant color and fragrant aroma.
Hibiscus has many benefits shown to improve weight loss, reduce blood pressure levels, cholesterol, and heart disease served as a red tea either hot or as an iced tea version.
Learn how to make red detox tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: Boiling
- ½ hibiscus flowers (dried or fresh)
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Place a saucepan on high heat and add the water, bring the water to a boil.
- Stir the hibiscus flowers into the saucepan of hot water and remove from the heat.
- Cover the saucepan and allow the hibiscus to infuse for 15 minutes.
- Pour the red tea through a strainer to remove the flowers then mix in the lime juice and honey.
- Serve the red tea detox hot or in a chilled glass with ice.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 32
- Sugar: 6.5g
- Sodium: 0.02g
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9.5g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Red Tea Detox Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook or bake - you're in the right place.
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!