Tropical Smoothie Cafe Peanut Paradise Recipe
Tropical Smoothie Cafe Peanut Paradise Recipe (Homemade Version)
This homemade version of the Tropical Smoothie Cafe Peanut Paradise Recipe is what you’ve been looking for!
The smoothie is thick and rich with bold flavors of banana and peanut butter to give a unique tropical taste.
A refreshing and nutritious drink that is packed with healthy fats and natural sweetness prepared in only 5 minutes.
Learn how to make this copycat version of the Tropical Smoothie Cafe Peanut Paradise smoothie by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 4 oz banana, frozen
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup soy milk
- Into a blender add the banana, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, and soy milk.
- Set the blender to pulse to crush the ice in short bursts then increase the speed to high for 1 minute.
- Try the smoothie and add extra sugar to your taste.
- Serve the peanut paradise smoothie and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 388
- Sugar: 21.7g
- Sodium: 0.07g
- Fat: 21.1g
- Saturated Fat: 5.7g
- Carbohydrates: 40.7g
- Fiber: 5.6g
- Protein: 15g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Tropical Smoothie Cafe Peanut Paradise Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linda, as you can tell I'm a fan of cooking and baking.
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!