Carrot Apple Smoothie Recipe (Updated 2023)
Carrot Apple Smoothie Recipe
The vibrant Carrot Apple Smoothie recipe is a gluten-free vegan relish!
Sipping in a glass-full of this sunny delight offers a nourishing break from the usual cup of coffee.
Carrots aid in maintaining good eye health and achieving radiant skin. The fibrous apples assist in improving digestion and curing constipation troubles.
Additionally, coconut water fills in the potassium & electrolyte need!
Turmeric, on the other hand, contains incredible anti-inflammatory & anti-oxidant properties.
Including turmeric powder in smoothies or cooking naturally protects the body from cancer risks, viral infections, & flu symptoms.
Enjoy this quick & easy vibrant Carrot-Apple Smoothie recipe as breakfast or brunch. It fits in a healthy weight loss diet perfectly.
Learn how to make this simple carrot apple smoothie by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 glasses 1x
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: drink
- 1 large carrot
- 1 red or green apple
- 0.5 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 5–6 ice cubes
- Start by dropping the ice cubes into the blender.
- Now, chop the carrot roughly into chunky pieces. Also, cut the apple into 4 pieces and remove the core. Put the prepped carrot & apple into the blender.
- Next, add in the turmeric powder, honey, and pour in the coconut water.
- Blend for a few minutes till the hard carrot chunks vanish into a creamy smoothie mixture.
Lastly, pour into glasses and relish right away!
- When having this smoothie in winters, switch the ice with half a cup of water.
- Ginger and freshly squeezed orange juice are some ingredient options to add to this smoothie recipe.
- Those who prefer a hint of spice in their drink; can add a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 18.89g
- Sodium: 152mg
- Fat: 0.56g
- Saturated Fat: 0.238g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 26.23g
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Protein: 1.57g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Carrot Apple Smoothie Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.