Hershey’s Cookie and Cream Milkshake Recipe (updated 2023)
Hershey’s Cookie and Cream Milkshake Recipe
Whip together our Hershey’s Cookie and Cream Milkshake recipe using sweet Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme biscuits plus chocolate syrup for a signature milkshake.
Create this sweet treat for any loved one, kids are especially big fans of this recipe.
Here is an irresistible combination that brings together a smooth milkshake, crunchy cookie, cream topping, and an extra luxurious drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Cookies and cream are a match made in heaven and this recipe provides another way to enjoy the perfect duo, the extra vanilla really makes the flavors pop.
Serve the Hershey’s Cookie and Cream milkshake as a dessert or special treat for your loved ones.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Milkshake
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: dessert
- 5 Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme (rectangle pieces)
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- (optional) Oreo cookie
- Into a blender add 3 Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme mini bars, milk, and vanilla ice cream.
- Blend on high speed until the milkshake is completely smooth.
- While the milkshake is blending, place the remaining 2 Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme pieces into a ziplock bag. Close the bag and crush the cookies into small pieces.
- Pour the milkshake into a large glass then top it with the crushed pieces.
- Finish by drizzling over the chocolate syrup and serve.
- (Optional) You can top the milkshake with an Oreo cookie to improve the presentation.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 331
- Sugar: 20.4g
- Sodium: 256mg
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated Fat: 4.1g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 29.7g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
Keywords: Hershey's Cookie and Cream Milkshake, milkshake
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.