Panera Passion Papaya Green Tea Recipe Copycat (2023)
Panera Passion Papaya Green Tea Recipe (Copycat)
Experience our copycat version of the Panera Passion Papaya Green Tea recipe for a flavor that you’d be certain is straight from Panera.
Satisfy your craving for this sweet, refreshing green tea from the comfort of your own home at a fraction of the cost.
The baseline of green tea is paired with the fruity brightness of papaya and passion fruit, perfect for cooling off on hot days with fresh fruit flavor.
Learn how to make our homemade version of Panera Passion Papaya Green Tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 cup water
- 2 tropical green tea bags
- 2 tbsp passion fruit syrup
- 1 tbsp papaya nectar
- 1 slice lime
- ice cubes, to serve
- Fill a saucepan with one cup of water then place on high heat and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove the saucepan from the heat and add the tropical green tea bags.
- Allow the tea to steep for 5 minutes then stir in the passion fruit syrup and papaya nectar.
- Cool the tea at room temperature for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags from the saucepan and pour the tea into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish the Panera passion papaya green tea with a slice of lime and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 38
- Sugar: 8.5g
- Sodium: 0g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9.7g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Panera Passion Papaya Green Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.