Potato Juice Recipe: How to Make Potato Juice (Updated 2023)
Potato Juice Recipe
Potato juice is a lesser-known health drink and in fact contains many nutritional benefits, whether consumed, used as a face mask, or applied to the skin.
Our potato juice recipe provides step-by-step guidance in creating pure potato juice or a more appetizing version with the addition of orange juice.
Potato juice is an anti-inflammatory, contains high levels of vitamin B and vitamin C, and is loaded with nutrients and minerals, so try this recipe for yourself!
Learn how to make potato juice by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 5 medium potato
- 1 orange, peeled (optional)
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly under cold water to remove any dirt.
- Into a juicer add the potatoes to produce the potato juice.
- Place a strainer lined with a linen cloth over a glass and pour through the potato juice.
- Optionally to sweeten the juice, add an orange to the juicer then pour the orange juice into the glass.
- Serve the potato juice immediately.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 579
- Sugar: 22.2g
- Sodium: 0.1g
- Fat: 0.8g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 133.3g
- Fiber: 18.5g
- Protein: 14.6
Keywords: potato juice recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.