Potato Juice Recipe: How to Make Potato Juice
Potato Juice Recipe
Potato juice is a lesser-known health drink and in fact contains many nutritional benefits, whether consumed, used as a face mask, or applied to the skin.
Our potato juice recipe provides step-by-step guidance in creating pure potato juice or a more appetizing version with the addition of orange juice.
Potato juice is an anti-inflammatory, contains high levels of vitamin B and vitamin C, and is loaded with nutrients and minerals, so try this recipe for yourself!
Learn how to make potato juice by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 5 medium potato
- 1 orange, peeled (optional)
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly under cold water to remove any dirt.
- Into a juicer add the potatoes to produce the potato juice.
- Place a strainer lined with a linen cloth over a glass and pour through the potato juice.
- Optionally to sweeten the juice, add an orange to the juicer then pour the orange juice into the glass.
- Serve the potato juice immediately.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 579
- Sugar: 22.2g
- Sodium: 0.1g
- Fat: 0.8g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 133.3g
- Fiber: 18.5g
- Protein: 14.6
Keywords: potato juice recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi friend! Welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linh and I live in Arizona. I am obsessed with all things food!