Alphonso Mango Milkshake Recipe (updated 2023)
Alphonso Mango Milkshake Recipe
This vegan Alphonso Mango Milkshake recipe ideally brings joy to kids & adults alike. The tender sweet ripe mango blends in deliciously with the nutty cashew milk for a filling sweet treat.
You can have this milkshake at any hour as desired!
Just remember to serve it right away as the mango milkshake’s texture changes as it sits longer.
Learn how to make this mango milkshake without ice cream by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 2 glasses 1x
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: drink
- 0.75 cup fresh/frozen ripe mangoes (Alphonso)
- 0.5 cup chilled cashew milk
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar (optional)
- 3–4 ice cubes
- 6–8 frozen mango cubed pieces (for serving)
- First, pour the almond milk and ice cubes into the blender.
- Now, peel the mango, slice it, and chop roughly. Then, add to the blender.
- Next, blend until well combined.
- Pour into glasses and taste it. If needed, stir a teaspoon of powdered sugar in each glass.
Serve the mango milkshake garnished with few frozen mango pieces. As a topping, you can also use fresh mint sprigs or chopped nuts, as per your taste preference!
- Alphonso mangoes taste the best. Yet, any ripe sweet mango would do!
- To make cashew milk, blend cashews (pre-soaked in water for 4 hours & strained) along with 1 cup of water. If the result isn’t grainy, no need to strain.
- Instead of cashew milk, vegan-diet followers can try coconut milk, soy milk, or almond milk. Vegetarians can use regular full fat/skimmed milk.
- Those who prefer a thicker consistency can add 0.25 cups of whipping cream or sweetened yogurt.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 254
- Sugar: 13.12g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Fat: 16.68g
- Saturated Fat: 2.976g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 23.09g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 7.34g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Mango Milkshake Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!