Dunkin Donuts Hot Chocolate Recipe (Updated 2023)
Dunkin Donuts Hot Chocolate Recipe (Copycat)
Try our homemade version of the Dunkin Donuts Hot Chocolate recipe drink.
Inspired by the Dunkin Donuts Hot Chocolate recipe from the delicious range of chocolate beverages including white chocolate, classic hot chocolate, and salted caramel all topped with whipped cream.
An incredibly satisfying drink, especially in winter months, of hot chocolate with the added complexity of salt and sweetness from fleur de sel caramel sauce.
Learn how to make Dunkin Donuts Hot Chocolate by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 cup milk
- 2 oz dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp salted caramel
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- sea salt, to taste
- Place a saucepan on low heat and add the milk.
- Warm the milk to a gentle simmer then add the dark chocolate and one tablespoon of salted caramel.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and stir to melt the chocolate.
- Pour the remaining salted caramel along the inside of your mug to coat.
- Then add the hot chocolate to the mug and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with an extra sprinkling of sea salt to taste then serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 616
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 0.65g
- Fat: 32.4g
- Saturated Fat: 15.9g
- Carbohydrates: 82.9g
- Fiber: 4.7g
- Protein: 13.9g
- Cholesterol: 0.06g
Keywords: Dunkin Donuts Hot Chocolate Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!