Starbucks Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato Recipe (Copycat) (updated 2023)
Starbucks Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato Recipe (Copycat)
Starbucks Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato recipe is a smooth upgrade to the caramel macchiato.
This drink has a huge fan following for its texture and taste! It is thick and creamy till the last sip and leaves no bitter after-taste on the palate.
The people’s favorite classic stained milk or macchiato effect is definitely present!
On top of that, the dark roast espresso meets the white chocolate mocha sauce. The lip-smacking silky nutty creaminess of coconut milk adds the “wow” factor!
You can finish the Starbucks coconut milk mocha macchiato recipe with a caramel or chocolate sauce drizzle for that satisfying sweetness.
Learn how to make a copycat version of the Starbucks Coconut Milk Macchiato by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 1 glass 1x
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 2 Tbsp white chocolate mocha sauce
- 45ml espresso
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1–2 Tbsp caramel syrup (for topping)
- Begin by brewing the espresso using a French press or espresso machine. Make it extra strong, pour it into a glass, and let it cool.
- Now, add the ice to the serving glass, followed by the white chocolate mocha sauce.
- Next, pour in the coconut milk and then add the espresso to achieve the stained milk result.
- Finally, drizzle the caramel syrup & enjoy!
- To get the authentic strong brewed taste, use espresso roast beans.
- If making the drink using instant coffee, then use 1 tsp instant espresso with 120ml of hot water.
- For an extra creamy layer, you may top the drink with 3-4 tablespoons of whipped cream and then drizzle the caramel or chocolate sauce.
- To make this iced drink 100% lactose-free substitute the chocolate mocha sauce & caramel sauce/syrup with dairy-free chocolate sauce.
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 488
- Sugar: 16.62g
- Sodium: 73mg
- Fat: 44.85g
- Saturated Fat: 38.935g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 22.97g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Protein: 5.72g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
Keywords: Starbucks Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!