Dunkin Donuts Iced Caramel Latte Recipe (Copycat) (Updated 2023)
Dunkin Donuts Iced Caramel Latte Recipe (Copycat)
Get your hands on a refreshing cup of creamy latte with our copycat version of the Dunkin Donuts iced caramel latte recipe.
Inspired by the classic beverage from everyone’s favorite fresh donut shop, with energizing coffee and deliciously sweet caramel.
This is the perfect drink for those warmer days when you need your daily coffee without the heat, the ice melts under the hot espresso into creamy, cooling perfection.
For extra pizazz top the iced caramel latte with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
Learn how to make our homemade version of the Dunkin Donuts Iced Caramel Latte with this recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp caramel syrup
- 1 oz espresso, hot
- 2 tbsp whipped cream (optional)
- 1 tbsp caramel sauce (optional)
- Fill a cup with ice cubes.
- Then into a jug add the milk and caramel syrup, stir to dissolve the syrup into the milk.
- Next add the hot espresso to the jug of milk and whisk together until frothy.
- Pour the coffee mixture into the cup of ice and serve.
- For an extra caramel layer, top the iced caramel latte with whipped cream then drizzle over caramel sauce before serving.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 442
- Sugar: 55g
- Sodium: 0.2g
- Fat: 14.3g
- Saturated Fat: 8.8g
- Carbohydrates: 70.4g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 0.05g
Keywords: Dunkin Donuts Iced Caramel Latte Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!