Homemade Gripe Water Recipe (updated 2023)
Homemade Gripe Water Recipe
Gripe water is designed to relieve gas and colic for babies.
This homemade gripe water recipe includes natural ingredients that will help to relax digestion and reduce inflammation.
A calming beverage made with ginger and fennel which soothes the stomach along with natural sweetener to create an appetizing drink.
Learn how to make gripe water by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 chamomile tea bags
- ½ tsp fennel seed
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 slice ginger root
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 cup water
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add the water.
- Bring the water to a boil then add the chamomile tea bags, fennel seed, cinnamon powder, ginger root and coconut sugar.
- Stir to dissolve the ingredients then remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Allow the gripe water to cool at room temperature.
- Strain the gripe water into an airtight container.
- Feed a baby one tablespoon of gripe water before feeding to soothe and calm gas or colic.
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 2
- Sugar: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 0.5g
Keywords: gripe water recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.