Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe (Copycat) (updated 2023)
Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe (Copycat)
An exquisite Dunkin Donuts strawberry banana smoothie recipe to recreate the ultimate smoothie at home.
A bright pink smoothie with real strawberries for fresh fruitiness and a blended banana for body and thickness.
The base of this drink is yogurt which provides extra nutrition for a healthy breakfast juice.
Learn how to make this copycat version of the Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Banana Smoothie by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 frozen banana, roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- To freeze the fruit, lay the banana and strawberries onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper then place them into the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Into a blender add Greek yogurt, milk, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, and honey.
- Set the blender to medium speed and gradually blitz the mixture for 2 minutes until thick and smooth.
- Pour the strawberry banana smoothie into a glass and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 312
- Sugar: 46.1g
- Sodium: 0.06g
- Fat: 5.4g
- Saturated Fat: 3.6g
- Carbohydrates: 64.1g
- Fiber: 6.1g
- Protein: 7.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.01g
Keywords: Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.