How to Reheat Taco Bell
Taco Bell tastes best when eaten fresh. But don’t worry if you have some leftovers. You can reheat them and enjoy warm and delicious Taco Bell tacos again.
This article has listed several choices for reheating your Taco Bell leftovers. You can select the best way to reheat your tacos based on your preferences.
How To Reheat Taco Bell Tacos
1. Reheat Taco Bell by Separating Your Ingredients
Before reheating Taco Bell tacos, separate the ingredients to avoid a mushy mess that tastes nothing like Taco Bell. Read the steps below:
- Remove all the ingredients inside the taco
- Separate every ingredient that has to be cold (i.e. lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole, etc.
- Separate the ingredients that need to be reheated (i.e. meat, cheese)
- Reheat the meat and cheese in a microwave
- Reheat the taco shell in a toaster oven to make it crispy
- After reheating, add the meat and cheese into the taco shell and add the cold ingredients back on top
How to Reheat Taco Bell Taco Shells
First, prepare the taco shells for the reheating process. You have to enable them to dry out since the meat and other toppings have most likely moistened the shells.
You can bring back their firm, crunchy texture in a variety of ways.
1. Reheat Taco Shells in the Microwave
You can reheat the taco shells in the microwave. Compared to the other options, this is the simplest and fastest. However, they may not come out as crispy as you like.
- Put the taco shell on a microwave-safe plate.
- Heat for 30 seconds. Repeat the process if needed.
- Once fully heated, remove the taco shells from the microwave and set them aside.
2. Reheat Taco Shells in the Oven
Using the oven to reheat the taco shell will give you the best results. Check out the steps below.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Use a baking tray and properly line up the taco shells. Make sure they have plenty of space around them to allow for airflow.
- Bake them for approximately 10 minutes.
3. Reheat Taco Shells On the Stove
You may also use a frying pan when reheating taco shells. Be careful not to burn your tacos while they are heating.
- Preheat the pan over medium heat.
- Pour a bit of oil into it to prevent the tacos from sticking to the pan.
- Place the tacos in the pan.
- Heat for around 2 minutes per side.
- Once thoroughly heated, remove the taco shell from the pan and set it aside.
How to Reheat Taco Bell Taco Fillings
The taco fillings include meat and other ingredients like beans or cheese. Keep in mind that you are reheating the meat rather than making it from the start. While you should properly heat it, take caution not to overheat the meat as this will dry it out.
See the different ways you can reheat the tacos filling below.
1. Reheat Taco Filling Using Microwave
If you want a quick way to reheat taco fillings, use the microwave.
- Put the fillings in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir.
- Heat again for 15 seconds.
2. Reheat Taco Filling Using a Stove
Using the stove to reheat taco fillings is an ideal way to make them juicy and tasty. Follow the instructions below, and your tacos will be ready in a couple of minutes.
- Preheat a bit of oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Place the taco fillings in the pan.
- Heat for 3–4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once well heated, remove the taco fillings from the pan and set aside.
You can reheat Taco Bell in a variety of ways. All you have to do is choose your preferred way of reheating and carefully follow the instructions. Enjoy your Taco Bell!
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi friend! Welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linh and I live in Arizona. I am obsessed with all things food!