Jamba Juice Matcha Green Tea Recipe Copycat (Updated 2023)
Jamba Juice Matcha Green Tea Recipe Copycat
A homemade Jamba Juice Matcha Green Tea recipe is also known as the green tea blast.
This drink combines the nutritional benefits of matcha green tea with soy milk and frozen yogurt to create a thick whipped delight.
The vibrant green coloring of the matcha makes this a distinctive smoothie the perfect soothing breakfast drink.
Learn how to make this copycat version of the Jamba Juice Matcha Green Tea by following the steps below:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- ½ cup soy milk
- 1 cup plain frozen yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Into a blender add the matcha green tea powder, soy milk, frozen yogurt, vanilla extract and ice cubes.
- Set the blender to medium speed and gradually blitz until a smooth consistency.
- The smoothie should be a vibrant green from the matcha tea powder, add more matcha to taste.
- Pour the matcha green tea smoothie into a glass and serve the frappuccino chilled, top with whipped cream, and drink through a straw for the Jamba Juice experience.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 5.2g
- Sodium: 0.07g
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 35.6g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 15.6g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Jamba Juice Matcha Green Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!