Jamba Juice Peach Perfection Recipe Copycat (updated 2023)
Jamba Juice Peach Perfection Recipe Copycat
Our copycat Jamba Juice Peach Perfection recipe is the ultimate blend of mango, strawberry, and peach to form a naturally sweet berry smoothie.
A homemade version of one of the best summer drinks which are incredibly easy and just as delicious as the original.
Use frozen fruits to thicken the smoothie using all-fruit ingredients, without the need for ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Learn how to make this Jamba Juice Peach Perfection smoothie by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 cup peach, chopped and frozen
- ½ cup mango, chopped and frozen
- ½ cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 cup pear juice/peach juice
- ½ cup apple juice
- Place the peach, mango, and strawberries onto a tray and transfer to the freezer, after 30 minutes the fruit should be chilled and frozen.
- Into a blender add the frozen peach, mango, strawberries, pear juice, and apple juice.
- Set the blender to high for 1 minute until a smooth and thick consistency has formed.
- Serve the Jamba Juice peach perfection chilled in a tall glass.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 308
- Sugar: 69.8g
- Sodium: 0.02g
- Fat: 1.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 77.9g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Jamba Juice Peach Perfection Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!