Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Recipe (Updated 2023)
Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Recipe (Homemade Version)
Our homemade version of the Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus recipe is a delicious chocolate and peanut butter smoothie.
A healthy, energizing drink that is full of flavor makes it the perfect option for that boost of power or to get you ready at the start of the day.
The dates within the smoothie provide a fudgy flavor that pairs perfectly with the chocolate and peanut.
Learn how to make this copycat version of the Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus smoothie by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 2 dates, pitted
- 2 oz banana
- 2 tsp 100% cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp protein powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- ½ cup soy milk (or any plant milk)
- ½ cup ice
- Into a blender add the dates, banana, cocoa powder, peanut butter, protein powder, Greek yogurt, and soy milk.
- Set the blender to medium speed and blitz for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Then gradually add the ice into the blender to chill and thicken.
- Once the peanut powder plus smoothie has reached your desired thickness pour it into a glass and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 24.1g
- Sodium: 0.08g
- Fat: 13.2g
- Saturated Fat: 3.8g
- Carbohydrates: 39.3g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 16.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.02g
Keywords: Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.