Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Recipe
Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Recipe (Homemade Version)
Our homemade version of the Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus recipe is a delicious chocolate and peanut butter smoothie.
A healthy, energizing drink that is full of flavor making it the perfect option for that boost of power or to get you ready at the start of the day.
The dates within the smoothie provide a fudgy flavor which pairs perfectly with the chocolate and peanut.
Learn how to make this copycat version of the Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus smoothie by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 2 dates, pitted
- 2 oz banana
- 2 tsp 100% cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp protein powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- ½ cup soy milk (or any plant milk)
- ½ cup ice
- Into a blender add the dates, banana, cocoa powder, peanut butter, protein powder, Greek yogurt and soy milk.
- Set the blender to medium speed and blitz for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Then gradually add the ice into the blender to chill and thicken.
- Once the peanut powder plus smoothie has reached your desired thickness pour into a glass and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 24.1g
- Sodium: 0.08g
- Fat: 13.2g
- Saturated Fat: 3.8g
- Carbohydrates: 39.3g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 16.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.02g
Keywords: Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi friend! Welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linh and I live in Arizona. I am obsessed with all things food!