Mango Bubble Tea Recipe (Updated 2023)
Mango Bubble Tea Recipe
This Mango Bubble Tea recipe is a Taiwanese fruit drink which is sweet and cooling, perfect for hot summer days.
The combination of tea, mango, and tapioca pearls creates a fun and fruity experience for both kids and adults.
Serve chilled with a thick straw to enjoy the chewy tapioca pearls as they would traditionally in Taiwan.
Make a big batch of tea and mango mixture then enjoy this drink throughout the whole day.
Learn how to make Mango Bubble Milk tea and boba pearl balls by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: boil
- Cuisine: drink
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 oz tapioca pearls, quick-cooking
- Pour water into a kettle and bring to a boil.
- Then place a green tea bag into a jug and pour over half of a cup of the boiling water.
- Infuse the green tea for 4 minutes then remove the tea bag and discard.
- Stir the honey into the green tea then place the jug in the refrigerator to chill.
- While the tea is chilling, prepare the tapioca pearls. Place a small saucepan of water onto the heat and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling pour in the tapioca pearls and stir together. Cook the tapioca pearls for 10 minutes then strain and rinse with cold water.
- Into a blender add the chopped mango and coconut milk, blend until smooth.
- In a tall glass add the cooked tapioca pearls, tea, and mango mixture. Stir to combine then serve with thick straws.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 539
- Sugar: 66.4g
- Sodium: 14mg
- Fat: 15.6g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 104.7g
- Fiber: 7.1g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: mango bubble tea recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.