Mixed Fruit Plum Juice Recipe
Plum Juice Recipe with Apples and Pears
A homemade plum juice recipe using tart plums freshly squeezed to form a delicious beverage.
Far better than any ready-made juice, this recipe is free of preservatives and processed sugars as fresh plums are transformed into an irresistible fruit juice.
This recipe uses pear and apple in addition to plums to provide sweetness and extra water content which allows the ingredients to blend.
Learn how to make this mixed fruit plum juice by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 2 plums, deseeded and chopped
- 1 pear, chopped with seeds and stalk removed
- 1 apple, chopped with seeds and stalk removed
- Rinse the fruit with cold water to clean then chop, removing the seeds.
- Into a juicer or blender add the plums, pear, and apple.
- Blend until puree and smooth.
- Strain the plum juice into a glass and serve chilled.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 256
- Sugar: 50.8g
- Sodium: 0g
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 68g
- Fiber: 11.5g
- Protein: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: plum juice recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linh, as you can tell I'm a fan of cooking and baking.
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!