Starbucks Cloud Macchiato Recipe (Copycat) (updated 2023)
Starbucks Cloud Macchiato Recipe (Copycat)
If you enjoy iced macchiato, then this homemade Starbucks Cloud Macchiato Recipe is for you!
Starbucks has paired the fluffy vanilla-flavored thick milk cloud perfectly with the brewed espresso.
The bold caramel sauce topping makes you a fan of this drink.
Learn how to make this copycat version of Starbucks Cloud Macchiato by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 glasses 1x
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 tsp milk powder
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 tsp egg white powder
- 4 shots of espresso (brewed and cooled)
- 1 tsp vanilla simple syrup
- 1½ cup ice
- 1–2 Tbsp Caramel sauce (for topping)
To Prepare the Cloud:
- Begin by pouring the milk into the mixing bowl.
- Now, add in the egg white powder. Then, set an electric hand mixer at medium-high speed and beat the ingredients till they become light and foamy.
- Add in the vanilla syrup and beat again for a few seconds.
- Next, add the milk powder, beat for a final few seconds, and keep aside.
To Serve the Starbucks Cloud Macchiato Recipe:
- Take 2 pint-size glasses and fill each glass with ¾ cup of ice.
- In each glass, pour 2 shots of espresso followed by half of the prepared cloud.
- Serve hot or over ice for a chilled drink.
- Lastly, drizzle 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce on top and serve immediately.
- To achieve the exact taste, use Starbucks Espresso Coffee Beans to brew your coffee shots.
- If you don’t have vanilla simple syrup, you can substitute it with 1 teaspoon of icing sugar and ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- To transform the drink into a Cinnamon Cloud Macchiato, sprinkle some ground cinnamon on the caramel sauce garnish.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 227
- Sugar: 14g
- Sodium: 119mg
- Fat: 13.22g
- Saturated Fat: 6.986g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 31.33 g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Protein: 6.57g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
Keywords: Starbucks Cloud Macchiato Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.